Monarch 1131-01 Labeler
- Prints in 8 positions
- Loads in seconds
- Total view access to inside
- Suitable for date coding, unit and case pricing
- Snap-in/pop out ink roller
- Over 20 different stock label designs
The Monarch 1131 pricing gun is the perfect product for people looking for an affordable pricing gun that is easy to use. The Monarch 1131 price gun’s total-view access gives users the ability to easily load and print labels. This product’s ability to efficiently create high-quality labels makes it a must have for any manufacturer or retailer that needs to create a high volume of labels in a short amount of time.
With the tool’s ability to print eight positions, it has become the volume leader in the entire industry. The brand’s overall design of cavity space for the label rolls allows not only the Avery 1131, but all tools within the 1130 and 1150 Series to typically offer label rolls with more individual labels than competitors. A variety of other design features give users not only comfort, but confidence while using these guns. This hand held labeler is, and always has been manufactured in the USA.
When it comes to marking a BEST BY or USE BY date on perishable items, this gun offers the ability with the 07 band layout to mark a date print of MM/DD/YY. The durability of this hand held labeler is excellent for harsher environments and high volume usage applications. With so many other stock band layouts (or print options) available, the Monarch 1131 label gun is one of the most versatile tools on the market. It makes it possible for a customer to be able to have two or three different printing 1131’s and use the same universal labels for all the guns in their facility.
Not All Are the Same
We just discussed the functionally of the 07 option. The different band layouts is something that should be studied and understood prior to purchase. Each possible print option for every individual band can be viewed on this page. Example labels are provided to show some of the most common ways each option will print. Do keep in mind, an application’s print requirements can be accomplished by using one of the band layouts printing in a different manner than what is shown in the example. Through talking and understanding application details, we can normally explain how one option can be the best.
- 01 – The most common for simple pricing jobs.
- 02 – Typically used for a combination date and price print.
- 03 – Pricing where the cent characters have underline dashes. This can help save a character position as you will not need a decimal.
- 04 – Date and time print. We can often explain how this can be used as an excellent choice for date coding (especially products being sold internationally).
- 07 – The most popular band layout for dating as mentioned above.
- 09 – Again a pricing option with smaller, raised cent characters. This is very similar to the 03.
As you can see, not all Monarch 1131 label guns are equal. We always try to take our time and explain as much as possible to a potential customer so everyone has as much information to make an informed decision. Additionally, custom set up tools are always an option when the requirement calls for it making the configurations almost endless.
1131 Label Gun Instructions
The Monarch 1131 pricing gun can be used by following these easy instructions.
- Open the top half of the price gun to expose the roller.
- Load the label roll, and then pull a strip through the front of the gun.
- Close the Monarch 1131 pricing gun.
- Pick off about 10 labels from the backing paper.
- Feed backing paper through the opening on the front of the tool.
- Click hand trigger until printed labels come out of the gun.
The Monarch 1131 pricing gun is designed for clean and easy use. In order to change the ink roll, simply remove the used ink roll by pushing the ejector button. Once the old ink roll is removed, the new ink roll snaps easily into place. The easily changeable ink roll ensures all Monarch 1131 users will be able to quickly change the roll without any mess.
- Opening the Monarch 1131 gives the user an €œopen view,€ allowing for easy label loading.
- This product uses a .78″ x .44″ label.
- The Monarch 1131 uses ink rollers that are easily changeable.
- The tool is expertly designed and allows for easy, comfortable holding, and it prints up to 8 positions.
Our experienced and friendly customer service representatives can answer any questions or address any concerns. Brenmar’s customer service division can be reached at 1-800-783-7759.
Quick History of the Labeler
This label gun was introduced in 1996. The engineers took customer feedback and designed a hand held labeling tool that would stand up to the reliability and durability requirements an ever growing number of customers have. Very high quality ABS plastics are used and a self-aligning advancing mechanism works extremely well. Another great design improvement is the ability to access all parts of the label path. Label jams are now basically non-existent, keeping customers operational much, much longer. The enclosed label roll cavity was expanded to allow for a larger roll diameter; more stickers on each which saves time and effort. Enclosing the roll helps to keep the 1131 labels protected from the elements. Protecting this merchandise investment a business or individual is making was truly a top priority during the design process.
The Monarch 1131 became overwhelmingly popular choice not just because of the various product build aspects mentioned, but also because it will allow users to print over $100. Pricing has changed from the early days of these tools. Inflationary factors have contributed to higher prices being printed. Therefore, an eight character print has indeed become more popular than a six character. A lot of customers may not need to print items over the triple digit dollar mark with cent characters, but they still choose the Avery 1131 in order to not set a cap on future usability.
Keywords: Monarch 1131-01 Labeler, monarch, labeler. Monarch gun, pricing gun, price marking gun, pricing labeler