The Brenmar Company, Inc.
All dimensions are in U.S. measurements (inches, feet, lbs, etc.), unless otherwise specified. Products lacking a weight specification weigh less than 5 lbs. Photography techniques can sometimes affect the appearance of an item, so please be careful to check the written product specifications for true size and color.
Ordering a large quantity? Have a special request? Call 1-800-783-7759 for a customized quote. All prices are in U.S. currency.
Orders that are cross docked through AWG and will incur a 9% cross dock charge. If logged in you will not see your final shipping cost with the 9% added if cross dock has been chosen.
If your order is shipping to Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, Minnesota and Kansas sales tax will be applied to your total.
All returns and credits for defective or damaged product will be handled by The Brenmar Company. Credit will be issued through your Grocery Wholesale Distributor or directly to the customer.
Returns: No returns without prior authorization. Returned items subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns must be made within 30 days and in their original containers. Only complete cases can be returned. Products that have been used can’t be returned. Freight is non-refundable.
Liability for consequential damages arising from the negligence or other causes related to the design and use of the products is hereby excluded
All claims for damage must have the original shipping packaging available for inspection. Any damage noted upon delivery will need to be documented by delivery company on the shipping manifest to aid in resolving claims.
Our Return address is:
The Brenmar Company, LLC.
8523 So. 117th Street
La Vista, NE 68128
PRODUCT AND SERVICE SUGGESTIONS
Our Customer Service Representatives are trained to help you select the right product to fit your needs. They are also happy to suggest complementary products and supplies that you may have overlooked.
NEW/REMODELED FACILITY PACKAGES
We know how difficult it can be to manage a remodel or new facility. That’s why we offer merchandising and supply packages to provide you with everything you’ll need for opening day. Available services include:
- Tailor-made quotes
- Quantity discounts
- Custom invoicing
- Custom packaging
Call 1-800-783-7759 for more information on this service.
For international orders outside the United States and Canada please call us at 1-800-783-7759
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your remittance address?
The Brenmar Company, LLC.
8523 So. 117th Street
La Vista, NE 68128
Will I Pay Sales Tax?
Residents of NE, IA, IL, OK, KS, MO will be taxed at their local state, county, and district rates.
Tax-exempt customers must have their tax-exempt certificate on file at Brenmar before placing orders. Certificates may be faxed to 1-800-783-7759.
What are my payment options?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express online.
To open a Brenmar account call for a credit application at 1-800-783-7759. Electronic fund transfers may be made, call for details.
Can I get a product that is not shown on the website?
Our Special Order Services Department can help you find the right product to fit your needs. Special Order products are subject to minimum requirements and are non-refundable. Please contact one of our Special Order Representatives at: 800-783-7759
Can I get a sample?
Depending on availability, we’ll be more than happy to send you a sample. Call 1-800-783-7759 to check availability
How are Products and Product Specifications listed?
Unless otherwise stated, product dimensions are expressed in U.S. measurements (inches, feet, lbs., etc.). Photography techniques can sometimes affect the perceived size of an item, so please be careful to check the written product specifications for accurate measurements.
How do I look for a product on Brenmar’s website?
There are three ways to search for products on our website :
- Keyword Searches and Stock Number Searches display items that most closely match the entered word, number or phrase.
- Additionally, you can locate products using the navigation menu found on left margin of every page. The navigation menu allows you to drill down from broad categories to more narrow ranges of products within a category based on product functionality. Often times, once there you will be able to filter your selections
What are the advantages of being a registered user?
- When making your first online purchase, you will be asked to register. This one-time registration will make all your future purchasing faster and easier.
- When checking your order, your customer number will be prefilled saving you time.
- You have access to your personal Web purchase history, allowing you to quickly locate previously ordered items, check past purchase totals.
- Placing your order is simplified because your shopping cart defaults to the last Shipping and Billing Addresses you used but you can use alternative addresses when you want to.
How do I place my order?
First, if you have changed quantities in, or deleted any items from, your shopping cart, click the Recalculate button. Then follow these easy steps:
- Continue as Guest, Login In or Register to obtain a User Id
- Select Your Method of Payment
- Complete and Verify Your Customer Information
- Complete and Verify Your Shipping And Billing Information
- Review and Submit Your Order
You will receive an order confirmation number. Please retain this number for your records. This is the number you will need to check your order status and for any other communication regarding your order.
Is there a minimum order?
Yes. In order to give you the best price possible we require a minimum online order of $25.00 or more.
How do I check my shopping cart?
The contents of your shopping cart can be viewed at any time by clicking the Shopping Cart icon at the top of the pages on our website.
There are a number of options displayed with the Shopping Cart:
- Change order quantities (be sure to use the Recalculate button!)
- Delete items from your order, or cancel the entire order
- Estimate your sales tax and shipping charges
- Apply for a Brenmar Billing Account
- Access the Quick Order Form
- Enter offer codes to receive special discounts
- Proceed To Checkout.
Brenmar strives to assure the information on our website is correct, however, it is possible that errors may occur. Brenmar is not liable for misprints or other errors on this website. In addition, Brenmar reserves the right to change pricing, minimum order requirements or product availability. Customers will be consulted by email or by phone on the extremely rare occasions that this should happen before any changes are made to their order.