Third and Quarter Pan Meduim Deep Pan Liner
Dimensions: 19 x 14 in
Fits Pan Dimensions 6.9″ x 12.8″ Pan Depth 4 and 6″
Reduce carbon footprint by 65% with Pansaver ECO over conventional ovenable pan liners
- Smaller carbon footprint due to Pansaver ECO being derived from canola oil (a sustainable resource) as opposed to a petroleum based material.
- Lower adhesion to protein based foods; therefore, no sticking.
- Stronger seals better puncture and tear strength; therefore, a more durable liner resulting in fewer liner change-outs.
Cook? Yes! Scrub? No! The Savings are Endless…
PanSaver pan protectors are used in food preparation (cooking, baking and holding) to prevent food from baking-on and burning-on to the pot or pan.
Other pan liners just can’t take the heat
What good is a pan liner if you can’t use it at temperatures above 300°F?
Test prove that only PanSaver Ovenable Pan liners maintain their strength and integrity
At temperatures up to 400°F!
- Save time, save money
- Eliminate soaking and scrubbing
- Reduce overtime
- Reduce employee turnover
- More time for other duties
- Improve employee moral
- Save food, save money
- No food to hot metal contact
- Retain moisture/flavor
- No scorching and burning
- Improve food quality
- Increase late night savings
- Save cleaning chemicals, save money
- Reduce plumbing problems
- Improve HACCP compliance
- Reduce hot water/utilities
- Quicker pan turnaround
- Fewer scrubbies