3’ x 30’ Sure Stride Plush Matting
Sure Stride matting is low-profile, anti-microbial matting with adhesive backing to ensure it stays in place. It is recommended for commercial use on hard floor surfaces to help prevent slips, trips, and falls caused by moisture.
- Keeps Floors Dry – Retains more than a gallon of water per 10 linear feet; moisture barrier keeps liquids from soaking through to the floor
- Stays in Place – Tacki-BackTM adhesive keeps mat flat and in place, even with heavy cart and buggy traffic
- Safe – Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Odor Resistant – Anti-microbially treated for protection from odors
- Dries Quickly – Eco-friendly PET fabric dissipates water quickly for fast drying time
- Easy to Install – Cut individual mats from the roll as needed; each roll comes with a free cutting knife)
- Hassle Free – Can be left in place during daily cleaning; floor scrubbers, vacuums, and mops will pass right over without causing damage
- Will perform up to 4 months under normal use.
Material: Solution-dyed PET
Weight: 15 ounces per square yard
Material: Releasable adhesive; moisture barrier is a polyester film
OVERALL THICKNESS: 3/16 inch (0.1875″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF1-70
Water retention: 0.31 gallons per square yard
Do not pick up your Sure Stride Plush mat to clean the floor underneath until you are ready to replace the mat.
Sure Stride Plush mats can be left in place during regular cleaning. Floor scrubbers, vacuums, brooms, and mops will pass right over without damaging the surface of the mat. Please use low settings for water and pressure. Tougher stains may be pre-treated with standard carpet cleaning products and agitated with a brush to loosen the soil.
Sure Stride Plush mats are designed to dry quickly, however, standard fans or floor blowers can be used to speed the drying time. For extremely wet conditions, use a wet vac or extractor to remove water.
Sure Stride Plush mats are designed to last up to 4 months under normal use. Mats should be replaced if they show signs of wear, damage, or a weakened bond to the floor, and they should always be changed out within 4 months regardless of wear.
To Install Sure Stride Plush Matting:
1. The floor must be clean and dry.
2. Measure to your desired length and place the cutting board beneath the mat at the location of the cut. Use the safety knife to cut the mat.
3. Position the mat in the desired location, then use the cutting board to press and smooth the mat into place.
4. Cut the corners at a 45 degree angle using the cutting guides on the cutting board.
There are no reviews yet.