PLA Eco-Friendly Cups
• PLA stands for Poly Lactic Acid and is the chemical name of a plastic made from corn, an annually renewable resource.
• At the end of life, PLA based products can be recycled or composted under commercial composting conditions 90% within 60 days and the balance within 90 days.
• These containers are for cold foods only and cannot be exposed to heat over 110 degrees.
• PLA is highly transparent when unmodified. PLA plastics look and act like the traditional petroleum base plastics (PS, PP and PET) but are very environmental friendly.
• Our PLA (maximum 105 F) products are made from 100% NatureWorks resin produced by Cargill in the USA
*BPI certified to be 100% compostable in actively managed municipal
or industrial facilities, which may not be available in your area.
Not suitable for backyard composting.